Former Maricopa County Prosecutor Helping Clients Fight Charges
If you have been arrested, charged with a crime or placed under investigation by the authorities, your freedom and future may be at stake. It is important to retain a defense lawyer who is prepared to actively challenge the evidence against you and protect your rights.
I am Zach Murphy, a Phoenix criminal law attorney serving clients throughout the metro area. Having spent seven years as a prosecutor in Maricopa County, I am prepared to vigorously and strategically defend clients against all types of felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- Violent crimes (assault, domestic violence, armed robbery, homicide, etc.)
- Drug crimes (drug trafficking, drug possession, prescription fraud, etc.)
- Drunk driving (driving under the influence and aggravated DUI)
- Theft crimes (petty theft, grand theft, fraud, embezzlement, burglary, etc.)
- Gun crimes (felon in possession, concealed weapon offenses, etc.)
- Probation violations (committing a new offense or violating the terms of probation)
- Traffic offenses (speeding, reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, etc.)
I take a hands-on approach to legal representation. If you hire me as your attorney, I will listen to your side of the story, personally evaluate the evidence against you, negotiate with prosecutors on your behalf, and be your advocate in court if necessary.
I emphasize keeping my clients informed about the charges against them, their options for fighting those charges, and all developments that occur in their cases. My ultimate goal is to help each client emerge from his or her case with the fewest possible criminal consequences.
Arizona Defense Lawyer · Violent Crimes, Drug Crimes, Theft Crimes
If you have been charged with assault, drug trafficking, drunk driving or any other crime in Arizona, do not hesitate to contact my Scottsdale office at 602-235-0994 or by e-mail to schedule a meeting. I offer free consultations and reasonable fees for my services.