The Law Office of Zach Murphy, PLLC will defend you to minimize the effect of a DUI conviction, a driver’s license suspension, jail time, an ignition interlock device, court fines, an alcohol screening and supervised probation. Your best defense is an experienced attorney who will act aggressively and quickly to protect your rights.
Challenging a DUI Arrest
DUI defendants need an Arizona DUI lawyer who knows the ever-changing and complex legal issues that surround a DUI investigation. At The Law Office of Zach Murphy, PLLC an experienced Arizona DUI attorney will personally handle every aspect of your case. Each criminal and DUI crime is unique and requires a professional and experienced attorney who is committed to work hard.
Our law firm will discuss all issues involved in your case and take the time to explain the law, including, but not limited to:
- Whether there was reasonable suspicion for a traffic stop
- Whether there was sufficient probable cause for a DUI arrest
- Whether your Miranda rights or any other constitutional rights were violated
- The reliability of field sobriety tests and Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test (HGN Test)
- The reliability of breathalyzer tests or blood tests
- Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) license suspensions and MVD hearings
- Any other issues that are relevant to your specific case.